Monday, February 11, 2013

Just a Note

I can't believe I'm about to say this but HOORAY, it's Monday! Crazy, I know, but hubby and I have decided to take a one room every weekend and really, really clean it - I mean throw away stuff that hasn't been used in years, scrub from top to bottom, you get what I mean. Yesterday, we tackled our master bath and boy does it look good!

All this cleaning kept me out of my stamp room though, so I had to whip up something quick and easy for the Incy Wincy Designs add texture challenge that Doodle Pantry is sponsoring. I used the set Phonograph - this is the featured set for our digital challenge which is still going on over at the Doodle Pantry Blog. That means you get this set free when you submit a project using a Doodle Pantry image. I'll let you in on a little secret, Laurie just added some new freebies to the shop and they are FANTASTIC!!! Go check 'em out HERE. The texture on my card is in the form of the Swiss Dots embossing folder. And I used the fabulous sketch I found at 613 Avenue Create. I did have to change it up just a bit with the placement of my sentiment and brads, hope that's okay.

Hope you have a wonderful today and thanks for stopping by.
 

7 comments:

My Creative Therapy said...

Oh I cleaned by bedroom like that last week! What a project! LOL!! On another "note" love this image from Doodle Pantry and I love your interpretation of my sketch :) Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!

Kathi
Co-Owner

My Creative Therapy
http://kathiscreativetherapy.blogspot.com/

Sheila H said...

Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create.

Elizabeth Hart said...

The background paper that you used is just perfect for this vintage phonograph - fabulous!

Glenda Atkins said...

When you finish you can hop a plane and come do mine:O)
Love your marvellous phonograph card and the fabulous paper. It's a beaut!

Carol Ric said...

Lovely vintage card! Thank you for sharing your work with us at 613 Ave Create.

Crafting Vicky said...

This is so great to clean this way!!!

Awesome digi just love it so much.

Great use of the layout.

Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Dawn Frost said...

Linda I really love how you embossed the background paper, the dots give it so much dimension! Great card.