Sunday, April 28, 2013

It's All About Trees

That is our theme this week for the Clean and Simple challenge over at The Outlawz. We're celebrating Arbor Day, a holiday in which individuals are encouraged to plant and care for trees. I used a PaperTrey Ink set called Trendy Tree Tops. I'm seeing a lot of cards using browns and reds which I love, so I went with that color scheme here. And imagine my delight when I discovered this woodgrain embossing folder in my collection! Surprise, surprise!! I hope you can join us for our CAS challenge all about trees. 

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

A beautiful and stunning CAS card. Don't you just love finding stuff you forgot you had or didn't know you had....bet it put a smile on your face upon the discovery.

Glenda Atkins said...

Great CAS card and so appropriate for Arbor Day! Love it and the embossed background (glad you 'found' it)!
hugs
Glenda

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Whats NOT to love about this card! WOW!!! LOVE the CAS style. You really showcased this beautiful image well. Love the woodgrain embossing folder. I did LOL that you didn't know you had it. We often do that, don't we?!?!

Stunning as always!
Sending lots of hugs and smiles,
Heather