Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Mid Month Release as Doodle Pantry

The second half of our April release is here at Doodle Pantry! My card I used the set Cherry Tomatoes and of course I used the color version and digital papers. My Dad grows the best tomatoes! I always make a special trip home just to pick up some. What I can't eat up right away I end up making into juice; the whole family gets involved with it too! One pot of tomatoes I cook with some hot peppers so I have spicy juice for chili...YUM! Every year Dad claims he isn't going to plant as many tomatoes, but he gives 'em away to so many people they would be disappointed if he didn't have for them. Even with his alzheimers, he always feels at home in the garden. HUGS.

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful! Your design is fabulous. Luv the row of stitching. Great story about your dad.

bumblebee creations said...

Gorgeous card Linda! You have won the small blog candy I was giving away--lucky #17! Thank you for stopping by and please email me your snail mail at rhondazmiklyatsbcglobaldotnet

Glittered Paws said...

Amazing - I am loving how people colored the tomatoes a little bit different from person to person - and loved your story too.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Oh my this is gorgeous - love the colors!

Dawn Frost said...

Love the card Linda, great stitching!