Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sweet Treats

Good morning and welcome to our newest month long prize challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog. Our theme for April is Sweet Treats. YUM!!! For me, ice cream is one of my all time favorite sweet delights. So many wonderful flavors with mint chocolate chip being the most yummiest! Because of my love for the delectable dessert, I had to create with the Fresh Brewed Designs image Ice Cream Cone and sentiment. I added glossy accents to the cherry and used Basic Grey paper from a pack that was sitting on my desk. I knew I wanted to keep it simple, so stitching seemed in order to add a bit of interest. I hope you can join us this month for our Sweet Treats challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Linda! Love your stitching...wow really makes the card pop!

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! This yummy ice cream card is making me hungry for some!
It would go really good with Vanessa's cupcake! :-)
I love your pretty dp and your lovely coloring as always! I can't believe all of the cards that you are able to get made and post in a week! I'm lucky if I can get a few done in a month lately! Your cards are all lovely!
I hope that you enjoy a wonderful weekend!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! What a real yummy card! I love your pretty soft colored dp with the crumb cake and chocolate cardstock. It looks rich and yummy along with your fabulous stitching!
I hope that you have a wonderful weekend along with some time to craft!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is SO pretty!!! I love the soft colors and the glossy cherry! Makes me even more ready for summer.. and ice cream :D