Thursday, May 2, 2013

Baby Congratulations


I think I've mentioned it before, but I sure do enjoy Bugaboo images so I try really hard to play along in their challenges. This week at Catch the Bug, it's a color challenge. When I saw the above colors I immediately thought baby card.

 So that's exactly what I made! I used this darling image, AKV Baby Clothes Line. This is some of the leftover digital paper from a card I made and posted yesterday. There ya go, no scraps! The sentiment is simply heat embossed on a strip of vellum. A quick and easy card with a very simple layout. Gotta love it!

2 comments:

mulberry station said...

Oh my goodness, Linda, this is just too cute!! Love it!
Hugs, Nancy

Min said...

Way too stinkin' cute! Thanks for the inspiration - have a few of these to whip up this weekend!
What an awesome take on our Color Challenge. So glad you played along with us this week!
We hope you join us again this week for a new Catch The Bug/Bugaboo Stamps challenge !
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations