Sunday, May 12, 2013

Butterflies

It's Sunday -- Happy Mother's Day!!! I wanted to let you know about our new Clean and Simple challenge over at The Outlawz - it's all about butterflies. I put my die cuts to work on this one!! First I heat embossed the circle wood grain stamp onto brown card stock then die cut it out. The butterfly is from some dp scraps and popped up on the circle with some rhinestones for bling. The banner was also die cut and then stamped with a word of thanks. Quick & easy as well as clean & simple -- just the way I like it!!!

Challenges I would like to submit this card to include:
Moving Along With the Times - Clean & Simple
A Gem of a Challenge - Things With Wings
Sweet Stampin' - Clean & Simple
Creative Corner Challenges - Things With Wings
 

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Great card, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. debbiex

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great cas style card. Love it
Thanks for joining us at a gem of a challenge and good luck
Hugs Kelly.

mulberry station said...

I love the simplicity of this card. It is really elegant!
Nancy

Debs said...

Beautiful elegant card.
Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Pamela said...

Gorgeous CAS card.

Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pam x

Emily Lauritzen said...

Fabulous card! I love the wood grain stamp with the pop of yellow in your butterfly!
<3 Emily L.