Sunday, June 2, 2013

Feathers

Welcome to the Clean & Simple challenge over at The Outlawz. Our theme this week is "feathers." Use a feather or something that has feathers to create a CAS card. I used a new stamp set from Reverse Confetti called Peacock Pretties. I used the baby wipe technique, using the wipe as an ink pad by covering it with orange, yellow and purple re-inkers. I then stamped onto watercolor paper. I did smear the one feather a bit, hence the placement of the sentiment!!! My only "embellishment" is the faux stitching with a white gel pen. I hope you can join us for our Clean & Simple challenge over at The Outlawz.   

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Linda this is a wonderful Clean and simple card and the use of the baby wipe technique for adding the ink worked marvellously! Love the feather stamp!
hugs
glenda