Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Job Well Done!

I couldn't wait to create with this cutie, Surfing Starfish from Fresh Brewed Designs. June is digi month at Fresh Brewed Designs, with a new digi being released every Monday. This one was released last week and is now on sale, along with all the FBD digital stamps. Use the code wowfbd at check out and receive 50% off your digi stamp order!! Yes, that's right, 50% off!!! But hurry, this offer is only good until June 16th.

This starfish looks so accomplished up on that surfboard!! Hehehe! Too bad I can't say the same about my clouds. When I watch the technique on videos, it looks so easy. But then when it comes my turn to do it, they look REALLY dorky!! Practice, practice, practice...guess I need to keep on practicing!

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! Wow! This is such a fun card! I love the fun papers and layout you created, but you really caught my attention with those beautiful clouds! Is there a specific template that you use or do you plan on doing a special tutorial? Hint, Hint. :-)
I adore this fun image and your card is sure to bring a huge smile to whoever gets this in the mail!
Have a great day!
Big Hugs, Sheryl

Sheryl said...

Gasp! I just read that your not happy with your clouds? Again, They are BEAUTIFUL! Mine were always coming out so horrible, I gave up trying. This card shows how effective beautiful clouds can be. I truly would love some tips!
Hugs, Sheryl

VanessaB said...

super cute! that image is perfect for a job well done sentiment- wouldn't have thought it myself. love it :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Aww so cute and love your clouds (I am really aware of clouds these days as I have had dismal failures on mine and have been forced to start over more than once:O) ). This is a delightful card and I love it!
hugs
Glenda