Tuesday, June 18, 2013

You Warm my Heart Ken!!

As you may know, June is Digi Month at Fresh Brewed Designs. And every Monday this month we have a new digi to share. Yesterday Ken was released in all his hunky glory!!! A quick and simple card to make...well it would have been had I turned off the TV and concentrated on getting it done!!! I hate when I allow myself to become so easily distracted, but reruns of "Friends" is so funny I can't help myself!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day today. Mine is going to be crazy busy, but at least that means it will go by fast! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I hear you about the distractions. Great CAS summer card. My husband said it looked like him in his younger days...what....humm...don't even think very close...haha Fun fun card and love your layout!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOVE IT!!! Love the colors, the mix of patterned papers, and all of those scallops! Beautiful... well, how about handsome! LOVE every detail. Now bring on the sun!!! <3

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightful card with fab papers and colours.
hugs
glenda