Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ahoy There!

Ahoy there and happy Wednesday. As always, I'm so glad to see all the wonderful creations at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. It's time for a new sketch and it's another goodie!

Digi Stamp Boutique is our sponsor - THANKS SALLY ANN!!! She sponsors us every month...how fabulous is that?!!! Be sure and check out the store for some fun and fabulous images.

For my card I used the sweetie Pirate Joe. I used my Copic markers on him then searched for some scrap dsp that would work - can you believe I actually found some?!! Now I hope you can find some time to join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
 


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card Linda! I know a few little boys that would love it.

Love your papers.

Have a great week.

Holly
x

Joanna M. said...

Wow, bold choice to color first and THEN look for matching paper. Never works out that way for me and then I'm cranky because I have to re-color!! Great card sweetie.

Joanna

mulberry station said...

Ohhh, I love your mickey wallpaper...it is so cute. Your card is adorable Linda. This little pirate would be perfect for a boy's B-day card. Hope you are doing well.
Hugs, Nancy

Donna said...

Very cute! Love your coloring and great designer papers!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Yo ho ho! The fan of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow likes this card. Wonderful coloring. Emailed you regarding prize win for Clearly Digi Stamps Blog Hop.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Cutie cutie cuteness!!!
Love the polka-dotted paper!

Sally Dube said...

I LOVE pirates and I LoVE your card!! Super cute, reminds of the days (long gone by) that my son would wear his pirate hat while playing outside =)
Blessings to you Linda!!
Sally

Kathie said...

Hi Linda I do love your little Pirate Joe he's so cute and such a perfect little masculine card. Wonderful colours and design papers especially the polka dot paper. Take care have a wonderful weekend. Hope your well?
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Jeannie said...

I love the paper combination and how you colored this little guy in! A great boy card all around!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Glenda Atkins said...

Well one is sure to delight a young boy, they all seem to love pirates. Great papers Linda and an adorable image!
hugs
Glenda

Heide said...

Ahoy mate! Love your little boy image. So cute.
Hugs, Heide