Saturday, October 5, 2013

Anything Goes at Bugaboo

Scroll down for my OWH blog hop card, after you've checked out this cutie first of course!! 

I couldn't wait to share with you my exciting news...I was chosen Bugaboo's Biggest Fan for October!!! And they got that right, I am a big fan!!! The challenge starting today over at Catch the Bug is Anything Goes. Well, it's time for Halloween and some sweet spooky cards! Mine makes use of the adorable Halloween Brat Pumpkin image. What a sweetie! My card wasn't originally supposed to look like this but my plans had to change when I realized my first design just wasn't gonna cut it!

Have a wonderful weekend. I'm working extra hours today then will come home exhausted. Looks like a nap is in my afternoon plans!!
 

2 comments:

mulberry station said...

Aughhh, I finally made it over to say congrats on being the biggest fan at CTB. I love this card and love the fun papers. Such a cute image. Keep those cards a coming!! :)
Hugs, Nancy

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightful card Linda, love the pumpkin strip at the top and the cute image!
hugs
Glenda