Saturday, October 19, 2013

BINGO

Ooops, I fell asleep last night on the couch and completely forgot to post!!! It's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Catch the Bug. This week it's time for Bingo! So many fun options.

I went with ribbon, orange and player's choice. The Bugaboo image is AKV Fall Pumpkin Boy. What a perfect sweetie to show off my new Lawn Fawn Into the Woods paper. The sequins are also from Lawn Fawn. So much fun, sure hope you can play along. After all, there's some free Bugaboo images up for grabs if you're a winner!!!

2 comments:

mulberry station said...

Such a cutie Linda. I love the added leaf and sequins. You papers are so perfect. Such a nice collection. It is wonderful to have you as Bugaboo's biggest fan. I hope it blossoms from here.
Hugs, Nancy

Glenda Atkins said...

A cute little Bugaboo lad, great background paper and love the leaf embellishment!
hugs
Glenda