Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Doodle Pantry Release

It's October 1st and that means it's time to show off two cards I've created for the new release at Doodle Pantry. You'll see that it's a large release, featuring some of the sets illustrated by Laurie and sold at Clearly Digi Stamps. There's quite a wonderful array so be sure and grab a cup of coffee and take a look! My first card makes use of the sweet set Stocking Ants. Of course I used the color version (are you surprised?!!) as well as the digital papers from this set. This set is FREE with purchase for a limited time so be sure not to miss out on this deal.

And here is Deer Wishes, previously sold at Clearly Digi Stamps. A color version has been created for this release...so good news for me!!!! I haven't done any sewing on my cards lately so I figured it was time to start up that sewing machine again.

Don't forget about the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge that begins at 12noon today at the Doodle Pantry Blog. The requirements to participate have changed, now any image can be used to be eligible for the prize. However, if you use a Doodle Pantry image, you will receive via email the featured set, Angel Birdie.




  

8 comments:

Donna said...

Totally cute! Love both your cards! Laurie's images are so fun to work with. Sewing has never been my thing but it really adds soemthign to your cards! Awesome!

NanaConnie said...

Linda, both of these are such fun! Great stitching and I love the button and twine. :-D

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, both of these creations are fabulous. Love your designs!!! Beautiful work.

mulberry station said...

Such cute cards Linda...I wanted to stop by and say yehhhhh to our biggest fan!! Congrats!
Hugs, Nancy

CanadianScraps43 said...

Linda you are da bomb! Wow, Wow, Wow!! No one pumps out colored cards like you and yes I knew you would used colored image, but they call your name cuz they knew like we all do that you perform nothing but magic. Your sewing is outstanding and no one matches papers like you. Wish I could do that. So happy to be working with you and love your work, but you know that right!!! Big Hugs.

Dawn Frost said...

Both cards are fantastic Linda, great layouts and papers!

Glenda Atkins said...

Gosh,I thought I had commented on this post; both your cards are fabulous,very fun Christmas cards and wonderfully designed. Love them both!
hugs
Glenda

Lola said...

I love the kraft on the first and the "quilt" on the second. Both are gorgeous!