Monday, October 7, 2013

Falling Leaves...and Ants!!

Yes, the leaves are falling and it has cooled down significantly today. Autumn is in the air...and I love it. If only we could skip winter and go right into spring!!! Looks like these Doodle Pantry ants are lovin' fall too. I used a set called Falling Ants, the color version of course!! A little sewing for embellishment along with some linen thread. I frayed the ends of the thread that I used to tie the button on with...such a fun look.

Some challenges I'd like to submit my card to include:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Dream Vally Challenges - Buttons
Stamping Sensations - All Creatures Great and Small
Polkadoodles and Studio 12 - Autumn
QKR Stampede - Fall Colors

9 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love this wonderful Fall card, and I agree about skipping winter!

brenda said...

A really elegant card Linda and so perfect for our theme this month.

Many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Emily Thubbron said...

Love the stitching and the triangle patterned papers. Very classy. Gorgeous coloring. Thanks so much for sharing with us at QKR Stampede this week.

Emily T.
DT Member

Crafting Vicky said...

oh such a fun card! Love the layout, stitching and that image is just fabulous.

Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky I have some candy on my blog ;o) http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html

Dawn Frost said...

I love these ants Linda, beautiful card! I agree about winter sorta, because I love walking the dogs when its about -5 Celsius, its gorgeous out, lol!

Glenda Atkins said...

I would love to skip winter, wouldn't miss it a bit; well maybe just a little at Christmas:O)!! Great fall card, love the Doodle Pantry image, the wonderful stitching and the pretty paper!
hugs
Glenda

Tracy said...

Fab and fun creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

MagsB said...

What a fun card, those little ants are so cute! The twine and button are fab embellies, very nice indeed! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

Lola said...

What a great layout! Love your colors and sewing, and those ants are adorable!!