Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pumpkin Challenge

Work is definitely interfering in my card making!!! But I need those extra hours to pay for my addiction! What is a girl to do?!! I'm a day late with this card and sharing with you the month long prize challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog. Our theme is pumpkins - either feature a pumpkin on your card or use the colors orange, green and brown. I used a rubber stamp by Fresh Brewed Designs called Spicy Pumpkin Latte. Speaking of pumpkin lattes, I can't believe I haven't had one yet this season...what is up with that?!! Anyway, I kept my card somewhat simple, adding both brads and rhinestones for a bit of embellishment. Now I sure hope you can join us this month at the Fresh Brewed Blog for some pumpkin yumminess.  

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh I would like be her, sitting on a fence enjoying my coffee in the cool autumn air. Wonderful design Linda and fab image!
hugs
Glenda