Sunday, October 20, 2013

Stella Says Sketch

Stella has a new sketch to try and you can find it HERE at Catch the Bug. I've been having a blast being their Biggest Fan this month, being able to play along in their challenges. Being the ding-a-ling that I can sometimes be, I thought this sketch started next week so my card never got made until late last night!!! Oh bother!

And here it is, using the super sweet Bugaboo Brats Sean Dog. I've had this image colored for quite sometime and finally decided to turn it into a card! I'll be adding this to my growing stack of cards I'll be sending off to Operation Write Home. Thanks for stopping by and thanks Bugaboo for having me as one of your biggest fans...because I truly am!!!
 

4 comments:

mulberry station said...

I have to say, this is one of my very favorite images from Bugaboo. I love the colors you have used Linda. He is such a cutie.
Hugs, Nancy

Glenda Atkins said...

Another wonderful Bugaboo image and love your colouring of him. The papers are fabulous and it is a great take on the sketch!
hugs
Glenda

Stephanie said...

Oh too cute and one of my favorite images. Thanks for playing along in our sketch at catch the bug.

Min said...

LOVE IT! It was great to have you as our biggest fan for October! Thanks so much for your fabulous work!
We're so happy you played along with us us for the latest Catch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenges with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us for our new Stella Says Sketch challenges today!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations