Monday, November 25, 2013

Fall Photo Inspiration

This is the photo meant to inspire us at the Catch the Bug challenge this week. Because of the colors, my mind immediately went to fall.  

And here's my fall card, using the adorable AKV Fall Scarecrow image. A simple layout, using some scrap designer paper. In fact, this is the front and back side of the same piece of paper! Now if only we could have more in the way of fall weather. Here in Pittsburgh we're under a winter storm warning for tomorrow and Wednesday. And what happens on Wednesday? Yes, Phillip and I leave for Orlando!!! I have a feeling our flight will be delayed. As long as we take off on Wednesday, I'll be good. Cross your fingers with me!!!

2 comments:

sgc said...

Fantastic Fall card! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's photo challenge.

Min said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks so much for playin' along with the Bugaboo Photo Challenge this week.
Be sure to join us again today for a recipe challenge!
Hugs & Happy days!
Min