Sunday, November 24, 2013

Have a Mice Day

 Okay, now I don't know if you noticed, but I leave on Wednesday with my oldest son Phillip for Disney World!!!!! It is going to be so much fun, neither one of us can wait! Phillip has been working so hard his first year at Pitt, I'm so proud of him. This trip is a much needed break.

I wanted to follow up that little intro to fill you in on our CAS challenge over at The Outlawz. It is my turn to host and, with my trip in mind, our challenge involves creating a card, any theme, as long as it has a mouse on it. Oh, it must be clean and simple too! Being busy getting all my ducks in a row, I went with a pre-colored image from Doodle Pantry called Quirky Mouse. I went with a simply embossed background, adding a little interest by using two colors. Yes, this was quick, easy, clean AND simple. That adds up to a low stress, fun to make card!!!
 

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love this image. What a great CAS design and colors. Enjoy your trip!