Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Snowman Pile-Up

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring an Anything Goes challenge over at Fab 'n' Funky. Happy Birthday Fab 'n' Funky!!!! I used a newly released Doodle Pantry image called Snowman Pile-Up. Actually, if you were to play along on our Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge and use a Doodle Pantry image, you will get this set absolutely FREE!!! But hurry up, you only have until the 24th to play along. I used the color version of this image as well as the three patterned digital papers included in the set. I hope your day is as fun as what these snowmen are having!!!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey Linda! I haven't stopped by in a while and I was missing the team, so I thought I would say 'hi'. Darling image and super fun card with those added snowflake embellishments! Made me smile ;)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HEHEHE!!! This is SO CUTE!!! I love the little smiling faces!

mulberry station said...

Oh my goodness...this is soo cute Linda! I love the snowflakes you have added. Super cute image.
Hugs, Nancy

Linda Palmer said...

I love this card in such pretty blues. Beautiful design and coloring Linda.