Friday, January 10, 2014

Guest DT Call

Over at Stamp TV, they're holding a  Gina K Guest DT call. The first challenge was a technique called Color on Color Emboss Resist. Check it out on You Tube HERE. I had fun getting inky with my sponging. The Gina K set I used is called Smile. I added a scalloped strip of vellum to help soften some of my harsh red sponging. And I so love linen thread I knew I wanted to add some here as well. Very fun and simple. To be considered for a guest DT spot, you must complete four challenges. The second one was just posted...I have to put my thinking cap on for making a shaped card. Definitely not in my comfort zone. Guess that's why it's called a challenge!!!
   

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous and how true is that sentiment.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}