Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge

A new home has been found for our Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge blog, so be sure and follow us. You won't want to miss a single challenge. This week our theme is "Frame It" and our sponsor is Floppy Latte Designs. I used the beautiful image Candy Cane, coloring it with copic markers. I created my frame by die cutting using two square dies I had layered up and held in place with some washi tape. The frame is then popped up over the image. I kept the rest of it pretty simple so the framed image would shine. Do join us this week at Holly Jolly Christmas.
   

2 comments:

mulberry station said...

So elegant and pretty!! Love this card!
Hugs, Nancy

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great card Linda, love how you framed it and the coloring is perfect. Thanks for your support through the trial at Holly Jolly
Cindy