Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hugs to You!

It's the middle of March and spring starts tomorrow...or so the calendar says!! I am so ready for some consistent warm weather, so tired of the cold. Anyway, here's our latest sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. It's a quick one, and great for using up scraps of designer papers.  

Our sponsor is Sally Ann at Digi Stamp Boutique. She is offering our winner a £10 voucher to her store. Happy times when you get to go shopping with your winnings!! 

Here's my card, using the sweet Bizzie Lizzie bumble bee. I love the big smile she has on her face!! I added a bit of sparkle to her wings and the center of the flower. And yes, that is scraps of paper I used!! I decided to add some stitching, both zig zag and straight. I feel like I haven't used my sewing machine on my cards in a while.

I sure hope you can join us this week for this great sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

I'm submitting my card to the challenge over at the Digi Stamp Boutique Blog - use a DSB image.

3 comments:

Heide said...

Cute, love the silly smile, you can not help but smile yourself!
Hugs, Heide

Joanna M. said...

We were kinda on the same wavelength with the sewing this week but I think yours turned out better. I was rushing and it was crooked. Meh! Great card. Love Bizzy Lizzy!

Kathie said...

Oh Linda this is such a cute card I do love this little bee little Bizzy Lizzy is really makes me smile and your wonderful design papers and embellishments are totally perfect for your card. Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox