Friday, March 7, 2014

You Make Me Smile

So many things make me smile. First of all, Phillip comes home on Sunday for spring break. I'm so looking forward to seeing my college boy. Creating cards makes me smile. Sometimes they cause me grief, especially when my mojo takes a leave. Here's a fun and simple card I made for Gina K guest DT challenge over at Stamp TV. We needed to combine a spring themed card with one of her technique videos. Nothing says spring to me than the waking up of mother nature. I used a mini stamp set called You Make me Smile. The techniques I used were Highlighting and Edging with Embossed Resist with my focal image layer and the blue background used Ceramic Tile. So fun and so quick to make.

Today has been a wonderfully sunny day. I even hung my laundry up outside...what do ya think of that?!!!!!
  

1 comment:

mulberry station said...

Stunning card Linda. I really love this one.
Hugs, Nancy