Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Holiday Snowman Wishes

Happy Tuesday, and time for a new Holly Jolly Christmas challenge. This week we're looking for snowmen or snowballs. Our sponsor is 2 Cute Ink...such adorable images so be sure and take a look. I adore snowmen so this challenge is right up my alley. Hope it tickles your fancy too, we'd love to see what you create at Holly Jolly Christmas.

Challenges I'd like to submit my card to include:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Get a Hat
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes Christmas

3 comments:

Anne said...

Clean, simple and stunning! Hugs x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

How sweet is this layout! LOVE THAT! and these little snowmen make me smile :D

sending hugs!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for April - hope to see you again soon x