Friday, July 18, 2014

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

Yes, I've got another Christmas in July card to share with you. This one makes use of the ADORABLE set from Imagine That called Christmas Bird Trio. I love birds so this one was a must have for me!! I also used some digital paper from Imagine That called Merry & Bright. If you look real close to the hats the birds are wearing, those designs are found in this Merry & Bright digital paper pack!!! Fun, fun, fun!!

Challenges I'd like to submit my card to include:
Aud Sentiments - Christmas in July
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas in July
Divas by Designs - Christmas in July
Hobbybook Designer Challenge - Christmas in July
Robyn's Fetish - Christmas in July

4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Lou, this is so beautiful.

Jac’s Playground said...

Love it those birds are really cute, grate papers too, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

La Papera Gialla said...

This is lovely!
Thanks for entering our C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
Monica - DT

Kristine said...

Looks so cute with the snowflake paper! Thanks so much xxkris