Friday, July 11, 2014

Hoppy Birthday

Hooray for Friday!!! And hooray for a new card using an adorable image from Imagine That! The digi set is called Frog Boots/Pansies Planter and the blue flower paper is from the Blossoms & Bugs set. The sketch is from OWH...I love that they list the measurements for all their layers.

Just a heads up, Imagine That is having a Christmas in July Progressive Challenge going on. Create a card using this adorable set, Meowy Mousemas and link it up HERE in the challenge post, you will receive the next month's featured set FREE!!   

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love love love this image and love your card. I must check out the deeds on this image and try to join Christmas challenge progressive.

Kristine said...

HA! Love this one - it's so cheery and fun. Great choice of paper too! I didn't even realize how perfect the colors matched until I saw your card. *Ü* Thanks so much! xxKris