Monday, July 7, 2014

Sweet Cherry Tomatoes

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Digi Sketch Challenge this week. Be sure and check it out, it's one fabulous sketch!! Their theme to go along with the sketch is "in the garden." Oh how I wish I could have a garden, but the deer would get to all the goodies before I could. I've done container gardening up on my deck, just didn't get to it this year. In memory of my Dad who always grew the best tomatoes in the whole wide world, I used the Doodle Pantry image Cherry Tomatoes. I used one of the digital papers also included in this set. This is one fun sketch, so join 'em at Digi Sketch for their "in the garden" challenge and a chance at some Doodle Pantry goodness!
 

3 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Wow! Can I tell you how much I love this card?!! Love the twine and your gorgeous sewing!

Annie S. said...

I struggled with this sketch a little but you just nailed it! Such a pretty card and reminds me of my Dad's garden :)

Dawn Frost said...

Fantastic take on the sketch you nailed it!