Sunday, August 10, 2014

Happy Birthday in Purple

You all know how much I LOVE purple!!! Hehehe, just kidding, it is so not my favorite color. But our CAS challenge over at The Outlawz is to use it on our card. YIKES, now that's a real challenge if ever I heard one!! But create with it I will, using some dies and a flower and happy birthday stamp. I used a little dot of yellow for the flower's center just to help me out with so much purple! Yep, I'm that bad when it comes to purple!!! Join us at The Outlawz for some color fun, CAS style.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a GREAT CAS card...elegant too. I like purple but it's not my top favorite. The challenge that is hard for me? ....working with clown images....I hate clowns....I don't know why and guess its kinda sad and weird at the same time...lol