Sunday, September 14, 2014

A True Friend

It's Clean and Simple Sunday over at The Outlawz, and I am the challenge host. This week, I want to see "girly" cards. What makes a card "girly" to you? Being a bit rebellious, I didn't want to go with anything pink. What's wrong with a blue flower (blue and brown are my favorite colors after all)? NOTHING!!! I heat embossed this Papertrey Ink flower (Friends 'Til the End)  and the leaves from Bold Blooms by Gina K. Designs.  I used my Copic markers to add color and must admit, I really like the way it turned out. Join us and share what makes a card girly to you at The Outlawz.

Challenges I'm entering my card to include:
We Do Doobadoo - Something feminine 
Alphabet Challenge - "P" is for pretty petals
Crafts 4 Eternity - Favorite color combo
Crafty Catz - Clean and simple
Delightful Challenges - Clean and simple
Hobbybook Designer Challenge - Girly


4 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Great card, I always love Blue/brown combos.
Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
Avril

mulberry station said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Linda!
Hugs, Nancy

tilly said...

what a fab shade of blue, lovely card, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
Tilly

irishfaery said...

Beautifully understated card. I love the colour scheme and absolutely agree it doesn't need to be pink to be girly! Thank for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges!

Kez
Delightful Challenges DT
x