Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Sweet Boo to You!

Check it out, a new fun sketch over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Sketches are always the perfect tool for when you get "stuck" for a design. 

Our sponsor this week is Digi Stamp Boutique. So many adorable images to choose from, so go and take a look for yourself!

I actually went with the freebie from last month, Cute Ghost. Even the sentiment came with it! I had to flip my sketch a bit so I could use the sentiment to cover up a mark on my cardstock. Now it's your turn to WOW us with your creativity and inspiration at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
 

4 comments:

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Linda, Seems like we are always on the same wave length! I loved this little ghost too and it was so easy to use! I love your black and orange hashtag looking paper and the touch of light blue! Great job with your camouflage. Have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Judi

Kathie said...

Oh Linda this is a lovely card and this image is so perfect for those Halloween cards. It's scary but cute at the same time. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Joanna M. said...

SUCH a cute image and card (I don't know why I have never checked out Sally-Ann's freebies before ... I love BOTH your and Judi's card with it)

Feel better friend

mulberry station said...

I hate it when I take a picture of my card and find that it has a mark on it. You would never know that your card had one. Love your adorable ghost. Have a fabulous week. Hope you are feeling better.
Hugs, Nancy