Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Doodle Pantry October Release

Oooooo, isn't he spooooooooky?!!!! Actually I think he's adorable!! And he's part of the latest release today at Doodle Pantry. This is from the set Spooky Worms, and it's sure to scare someone this Halloween!! I love the papers included in this set...so of course I used my favorite one on my card! Be sure and check out the rest of the new release and all the wonderful samples from the design team. There are specials too, including 25% off the October release, the set Nut Costume Ants free with purchase, and the featured set (S'more Please) for playing along in the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge. Time is limited on some of these specials so read the details HERE.

  

2 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Oh my GOSH!! This little worm is just the cutest (great sketch btw) Really wonderful!

Dawn Frost said...

I love this worm he is adorable and you're right the papers are perfect!