Monday, October 20, 2014

Snow One Like You

I put my Silhouette to use yesterday, cutting out lots of snowmen for the Gina K Designs set Snow One Like You. I then put them to use on a card for the Mix it up Monday challenge over at Stamp TV - water themed (snow was once water, right?!!!). I got this card done with only minutes to spare for the challenge!!! I used the sketch over at The House That Stamps Built as my building block. Other challenges I'm submitting my card to include:

Fashionable Stamping - Weather Forecast (it's looking snowy here!)
The Glory of Christmas - Snowman 
Allsorts - Embossing
Hiding in my Craft Room - Embossing

9 comments:

brenda said...

Nice clean lines to your pretty card Linda.

Thanks so much for sharing and joining in at Allsorts this week.

In case you didn’t know, we have some great candy to be won at our sister challenge here

B x

Wendy L said...

So cute, fab embossing, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

sweet art designs said...

Love the colour blocking, embossed element, and of course., the cute snowman.
Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

Lisa Lara said...

So cute Lou. I love that little guy.

Hazel said...

Super card - love the sentiment. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 44 with your lovely card, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! Love the little snowman - great job! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!

Mummylade said...

Thank you so much for participating in our embossing challenge at Allsorts this week!

Helen said...

A really cute card - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at The Glory of Christmas challenge.

Helen x

Laurie HIMCR said...

So so cute and endearing! I love the embossing and colors. Just a fun Christmas card!!

Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

Hiding in My Craft Room
~Laurie