Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thank You Berry Much

I find that going to Wal-Mart is always an adventure. I like going first thing in the morning because it isn't crowded. But they only have maybe 3 check outs open with lines of people with very full carts!! I had a return and needed only 3 items and still had to wait in line forever! All I can say is I'm glad when I'm out of there!

I'm also glad to be sharing with you this sweetie from Fresh Brewed Designs, Strawberry Girl Dress Up. Initially I had a Halloween sentiment but decided to switch it up when I found this PTI "thank you berry much." And thanks to this card, I am one piece of designer paper scrap less on my pile!!!! Hahaha!!

Be sure and check out our 5 days of Christmas digi release starting Monday. You'll see something new every day for 5 days...how fun!!! It will all begin on the Fresh Brewed Blog.

 

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

What a cute image Lou. Love this.