Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Trick or Treat

Happy Hump Day! Welcome back to a new installment at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Actually, being the last Wednesday of the month, we've pulled out a blast from the past sketch and a twist -- ORANGE. After all, Halloween is but a few days away!!!

Our sponsor this week is the lovely Tracey from The Stamping Boutique. Thank you Tracey for your generosity. 

I had the privilege to work with Smoochies Halloween Spider from The Stamping Boutique. Quick and easy to color, perfect for someone lazy like me!! I stamped the pumpkin and sentiment, both from Paper Trey Ink. I had just bought the die for the spiders, so why not pull it out and put it to use! Lots of orange, that's for sure. Hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 for our blast from the past sketch and twist...ORANGE.    

6 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I love the colors of this card and your little spider embellies on the embossed web! Awesome!!! :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh My Goodness....love love love! If you can love spiders, then this is the card. Love everything about it.

Joanna M. said...

Easily one of my favorite cards this week! LOVED those little spiders you used as embellishments (ironic since in real life, can't stand them!) Pretty, pretty, pretty.

Kathie said...

Oh Linda just the most perfect card I just love it and those spider embellishments are wonderful what perfect die for those Halloween card and parties and those little masculine birthday cards. Love your embossing folder as well. This is a wonderful Halloween card. Happy Halloween. Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

I love this! What a great looking card. Hope you Halloween was fun.
Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

Wow, you have been a busy girl this week with all your cards. They are all so cute. I especially love this Halloween card. I love the glossy accent that you have used. It really make the spider pop. have a great weekend.
Hugs, Nancy