Thursday, November 20, 2014

A Frosty Hello

Ever since the Christmas release over at Fresh Brewed Designs last month, I've been wanting to create with this cutie After all, I do love snowmen! And don't get me started about me and cupcakes!!! Say hello to Snowman Cupcake. Isn't he adorable?!!! Of course I made the cupcake chocolate!!! I used Copic markers to color him up and created the plaid on his scarf with the colorless blender. Green and red, classic Christmas colors, but black? Why not I say!! The sentiment is also from Fresh Brewed Designs and can be found HERE. I might save this for a holiday thank you card. Stay warm.

Just an update on my son Phillip who's studying abroad in Sydney, Australia...he'll be home next Friday!!! I can't believe he's almost done with the semester. What an experience he has been having. I simply can't wait to see him.
  

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Another GORGEOUS creation there Ms. Linda! I LOVE the colors you chose! The mix of DP is super duper fabulous! He is too cute, but I am with you. Some hot coffee and I would gobble him right up! hehehe!!!

Smiles,
Heather

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh and WOOOHOOO!!! Phillip is on his way home!!! So happy for you!!! <3

Donna Ellis said...

Linda, your snowman cupcake is adorable! Love the card and festive colors! hugs, de