Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Friends to the End

You're gonna love the new sketch we have at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 this week! It's quick to create with...and you get to use designer papers if you want!!!!! 

Our sponsor is the ever generous Sally Ann at Digi Stamp Boutique. I highly recommend checking out her store, there are so many adorable images you'll want to have 'em all!!! 

Do these guys simply make you say "awwwwww?!" This stack of friends comes from the Arctic Fun set. I can't get over the cuteness of these three!!!!! Good thing I printed off the sentiment too. I was close to being completely done with my card when I smeared an inky finger onto the image! Lucky enough for me I was able to cover it up with the sentiment. Tragedy avoided! Sure hope you can join us for some fun this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

I'd like to submit my card to the November Digi Stamp Boutique Customer Competition.
 


4 comments:

Joanna M. said...

I think the way you cut out the sentiment is the PERFECT way to emphasize the sweetness of your card (or cover a smudge!). Love this idea (totally stealing it!)

Heide said...

Linda, I just love how this turned out! Great work. Hugs, Heide

Kathie said...

Oh Linda I can't get over that Phillip is home next Friday where has that time gone??? I've been so preoccupied with Liam being away in the wopwops and only 15 years old. He did a 44 hour solo this week and next Friday a half marathon. He left yesterday from his school for a week Canadian Canoeing the Wanganui River what an experience,next week when he graduates he's been away 5.5 months, we have seen him a few time during this period. I love love your card it's so cute and love what you did the the sentiment looks great. Take care and I get you're getting organised this week for his return and getting excited???
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

Love'n all your darling cards this week, Linda. I love how you did the sentiment. So cute and so effective! I love the image too! Wow, I can't believe your son is home so soon. I bet you are so excited. Enjoy your time with him. Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs, Nancy