Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thankful For You

With it being Thanksgiving weekend, we at The Outlawz Sunday CAS challenge are so thankful for those who play along in our challenge each week. I know clean and simple can be a bit of a challenge, but it can also be oh so striking (and quite the time saver!!). So this week we're making thank you cards. I wanted to do a background technique so I heat embossed the stars then blended with three different distress inks. I flicked water as well as a watered down white ink from a Hero Arts dauber bottle over the background for some fun splotches. My sentiment (as well as the stars) came from a Hero Arts stamp set called Shoot for the Moon. I die cut the two vellum stars, not certain which one I wanted to place behind my sentiment...then it hit me, why not use both!!! This panel was then mounted onto a white card and my thankful for you card is complete. Sure hope you can join us at The Outlawz and remember, we are so very, very thankful for you!
 

No comments: