Sunday, November 9, 2014

Thanks

This past week got away from me!! I did some stamping with a friend, we made some clean and simple Christmas cards. Speaking of CAS, our challenge this week at The Outlawz is to make a thank you card. I thought I would pull out some stamps and supplies that I haven't used yet (YIKES!!). I started with a Hero Arts stencil, Tweed Pattern, and some Hero Arts inks. I had a much bigger piece stenciled but ended up cutting it down to this piece. The stamp set (Friend Flags) and die (Flag on a Line) is from Simon Says Stamp. I almost left it at that but decided to drop in a few sequins...I think I NEED more colors and sizes!!!!! Sure hope you can join us for some CAS fun over at The Outlawz.

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wonderful crisp and CAS thank you card. I too need to have more around. What fun it is to make cards with friends. Alas, I don't have any around. Lots of friends but non do cards...however, they love RECEIVING them....haha

Cara said...

I just love this card Linda - I think the colors are awesome together!