Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Sweet Sparkle and Shine

Hello Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 fans. It's New Year's Eve and we have a sketch for you. Actually, it's a blast from the past and there's an added twist...sparkle and shine. Fun, fun, fun!!!

Our sponsor this week is the love Sami Stamps. Be sure and check out her shop, I know you'll love what you see. She recently released some ADORABLE snowmen called Frosty Cuties that I've put on my must have list!! 

Here's my card, using the wonderful Christmas Lights Mermaid. No, I am not done making Christmas cards!!! They've become an addiction for me I think!! The mermaid is covered in Wink of Stella shimmer...so fabulous in real life. Sure hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and bring in the new year with a bang...or at least a new card!!!!!

4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

I always love your clean way of working a sketch Lou. This is gorgeous. Love your coloring and the snowflakes.

Heide said...

Linda, This is super cute, love those snowflakes! Happy and Healthy New year to you. Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

I don't even remember seeing this adorable image. She is beautiful. I love how you colored her up. So cute! Love the snowflakes. Happy New Year!
Hugs, Nancy

Joanna M. said...

Wowza ... this is easily my favorite card of the week. Love that sweet image and those huge snowflakes are fabby. Great job Linda!