Friday, January 16, 2015

Be Cool

Well would you look at that, I never posted my card for today!!! Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge over at Aloha Friday Challenges - use your scraps. That's been a goal of mine for quite some time. Funny how that scrap pile never seems to go down! My other goal is to start using the digital images I've printed off for other projects that never ended up being used. Both of those goals are covered here. I used from Doodle Pantry the adorable Ski Sheep. Seems that I used a sentiment from a different set by mistake (that's what happens when you print off images and don't put them to use right away!!) - Snowboarding Birdie to be exact. Dig into your scrap pile and join them at Aloha Friday Challenges, maybe you could be the winner of some Doodle Pantry goodness. 

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Just darling!

Dawn Frost said...

I have the same problem Linda, lots of images and scraps...too little time! Great card, Aloha from Maui!