Thursday, January 22, 2015

Happy B-day!

I'm all out of sorts today, overslept but boy did it feel wonderful to do so!!!! I want to share my b-day card using a Fresh Brewed Designs image, Coffee Cake. I've been in the mood for not so traditional colors lately and figured brown and green for a birthday card hit the mark on that one! Yeah, then I thought I'd add a touch of pink, just because. I used paper scraps AND a previously printed off image...hooray for that! The gold buckle is actually a die cut, and I think that's the first time for using that die!

I wanted to let you know we're having a new digi release at Fresh Brewed Designs January 27th. A few sneak peeks can be found on the Fresh Brewed Blog

Also, if you share the above badge on your blog or Facebook page, you'll receive this cute ladybug image absolutely FREE! Read all the details HERE.
 


1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is SO FUN!!! I love the colors you chose and the sweet pop of pink ribbon!!!
I love the days when we oversleep too ... well, depending on what I have to do. I like to wake up and say "oh man... oh well... yawn... make coffee." not "OH NO!!! Fly out of bed, fly to make coffee, and fly to get ready to leave." That makes my heart go crazy and sets the tone for the whole day. Much like today... I Don't normally stay up at 5 when my hubby goes to work... but Han has dance early today so here I am! YAY!!!

Thank you for sharing your talent and this beautifully designed card!

HUGS and have a wonderful weekend!
Heather