Thursday, February 26, 2015

A Little Hello

We have a new challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog this week - 1 image (hand colored) + 1 sentiment (on the front of the card). I used this Cute Owl from Fresh Brewed Designs. Yep, I found this one on my pile of digital images I've already printed out for one reason or another!! The very last thing I did when coloring her up was her eyes, and darn it all, didn't I go and use the wrong shades of blue! Well of course I'm gonna go with it because this girl, who finds coloring very stressful, was not about to start all over again!! I pulled these 3 papers out of a paper pack and went to work. Wish I could tell you where I got the sentiment from, but it too was in my pile of printed digis so I have no clue. Sure hope you can join us over at the Fresh Brewed Blog for some challenge fun!!
  

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! I love the gorgeous blue eyes on this adorable owl! I can hardly believe that you put this card together the way that you describe! You are amazing! LOL! I ponder and plan for too long before getting started!
I hope that your having a great week!
Big Hugs, Sheryl