Sunday, March 29, 2015

A Friend Like You

Today has been a beautifully sunny day!! A bit chilly when the wind kicks up, but, it's been sunny! I washed up some bedding just so I could hang it up outside. It's going to smell wonderful putting it all back on the beds.

With laundry all done (and The Walking Dead season finale tonight!!), I spent some time in my stamp room this afternoon. After all, I had one more progressive challenge to get done for this month, and I did it!!! This is for The Outlawz, using this adorable image from Gerda Steiner Designs called Cute Elephant with Balloon Bird. He is one cute elephant!! The balloon got sparkly thanks to my wink of Stella pen and some glossy accents. All my papers and even the die cut flowers were found in my scrap pile or on my desk. Perfect! Now I can't wait to see what the freebie image will be next month!!!

1 comment:

Joanna M. said...

O-M-gee how have I not seen this image before?!! Love it!!