Saturday, March 28, 2015

Happy Easter, From the Heart

It's getting close to the end of the month, so I'd better get busy with the progressive challenges I'm involved in!! Here is just one block of the Easter Trio set designed by From the Heart. I knew I had to work with the daffodils. It's been so cold and snowy (yes, I said snowy!!!) that my daffodils have decided to stay under ground for a while longer. It's the one spring bulb that the deer around here don't eat up!! I'm off to submit this to the stamp of the month challenge over at the From the Heart Blog.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love the bright yellow and the embossing! Thanks for joining in on the SOTM Challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
Lyn

Michelle said...

LOVE the bright colors you used! What an awesome card. Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps for our monthly challenge!