Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Sweet Mushroom Fairy

It's Wednesday, and time to share with you our latest challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. I'm excited to see what you create using this fun, fun sketch!! As always, I love when I get to use pattern papers, and lots of 'em!! 

Our lovely sponsor this week is Sami Stamps. What a fun shop to browse thru, be sure and take a moment to do so. 

Here's my card, using the beautiful Mushroom Fairy. I pulled out from my stack of paper packs several brands that haven't been used in forever. I was drawn to the color combo of this one, lovin' the mustard yellow and ocean blue. Now let's see what you come up with using our fabulous sketch!!

5 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Oh my ... the papers on this card are GORGEOUS!! Love it! I'm with you, ocean and mustard yellow are fabulous together.

Heide said...

FABULOUS! Love the striking color combo too. fantastic coloring too. Hugs, Heide

Grandma Bonnie said...

Linda, i love your card and i am a fan of Sami Stamps! We would like to invite you to post your card on our Sami Stamps Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

Bonnie Kohane
Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator

anne said...

Beautiful, that image is so serene and the papers are gorgeous x

Kathie said...

Oh Linda I do love this Fairy Mushroom card and this wonderful image and your design papers couldn't be more perfect. Anne's right it looks so serene. Take care.
Hugs
Kathie
xox