Friday, April 3, 2015

Bee Happy

I wanted to remind you of the latest challenge going on this week at the Fresh Brewed Blog - The Sky's the Limit - anything you see in the sky. Bees fly around in the sky, right?!!! I couldn't resist using this Fresh Brewed Designs cutie, Bee Happy Flower. I've had this image printed off for quite some time now so why not put it to use!! I found the bumble bee pattern paper in my scrap pile too...perfect. It took me several tries on my bow to get it just right that when I finally did, I realized it was covering up the spot I wanted the sentiment to go. So why not pop it up in the middle of the flower!! Simple and sweet. I sure hope you can join us at the Fresh Brewed Blog for our sky's the limit challenge.

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I must confess, I still for some reason was thinking the challenge was bunnies and came her and thought... that's not a bunny! HAHAHAHA!!! DER!!!!!!!!

This card is SO CUTE!!! LOVE the layout and those fun diagonal papers! The ribbon is darling! Really makes the bee pop :) (or colors pop, not pop. That would be gross)

HUGS to you! Wishing you and yours a very happy and blessed Easter!

Heather

anne said...

I love this bee, he really made me smile x