Saturday, May 23, 2015

Just for You

It's been cold at night here in Pittsburgh, 37 degrees last night. YIKES!! I guess summer hasn't officially started yet, but 37 is way too low for nearing the end of May. I've been thinking a lot about our summer vacation to the Outer Banks...I CAN'T WAIT!!! For that reason, I pulled out this sweetie of a digi from Fresh Brewed Designs called Beach Baby to remind you of the Red, White and Blue challenge going on over at the Fresh Brewed Blog. Hope you can join us this week for this fun color challenge.

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

It's been SO HOT here. Already in the low 90's. I welcomed waking up to mid 60 degree weather. Today was nice enough to go on a walk and not die! lol!!!

This card is adorable! Very festive and fun!!! Wishing you warmer weather soon. (send me some of yours and I will send you some of mine... keep us both happy :P

Hehehe!!!

HUGS!
Heather