Sunday, June 21, 2015

Coffee Cake

Did you ever make a card and the more you looked at it, the less you liked it? Well that's what's happenin' here!! It's for our CAS challenge at The Outlawz, and our theme is to use your scraps. Fresh Brewed Designs is our sponsor this month so I used one of Heather's images, Coffee in Cake. I held off on adding a sentiment so maybe that is what's bugging me about this card! Anyway, the pattern papers were taken directly from my scrap pile...and still no noticeable dent in that stack!!!

Wanted to remind you of our Anything Goes challenge too going on over at the Fresh Brewed Blog. You actually have until the end of the month to play along. Why don't you join us?!!!
  

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Sorry I am just getting around to seeing this card! I love the layout and the colors. Very sweet and makes me crave coffee and cupcakes, lol! You can hate it, but I love it ;-) hehehe!

HUGS!
Heather