Sunday, July 19, 2015

Get Well Soon

Over at The Outlawz, we're having a fun clean and simple challenge.  July 10th was actually "Teddy Bear Picnic day", the brain child of collectible items dealer Royal Selango and based on the song composed by Walter Bratton. So this week we're paying some tribute to these endearing childhood icons, CAS of course. I used a sponsor image, Deedee's Digis set Basket of Love. I don't have a lot of get well cards so why not turn this one into one?!! Very quick and easy to do, a must in my book when it comes to clean & simple. Join us over at The Outlawz for some teddy bear fun. 
 

1 comment:

Donna said...

I just found your blog and your beautiful cards. I love how you showcase the image on each card, and they are beautifully colored. No distractions from the image!!