Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Saying Hello to a Sweet Friend

If all goes well, my scheduled blog posts are going live at the right time. The beach is my home right now so life is good!! Here's the new sketch for you to have a go at from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Our lovely sponsor this week is Sami Stamps. I always love it when she is our sponsor, I so enjoy checking out her store!! As the winner this week, you'll get to do some of your own shopping at Sami Stamps!! How fun!!!  

Here's my card, using the fun sketch and Umbrella Girl from Sami Stamps. Yes, I did some paper piecing. It's not something I do a lot because, well, I'm lazy!! But this image made me immediately think of doing that technique. Now let's see what you come up with for our fabulous sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

I'm submitting my card to the anything goes challenge over at the Sami Stamps Blog.

5 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Yay for you! I am so glad that beach time finally arrived for you. Your card is darling! Love how you paper pieced her dress (we were completely in sync with the paper-piecing idea!) So pretty Linda Loo

Kathie said...

Love love your card Linda, now I have this image myself I'm going to have to use it. Love your colours they are so pretty together totally perfect. I love the paper piecing looks great. Take care wishing you a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

anne said...

A brilliant card Linda, I love the paper piecing too. Hope you are having a fantastic holiday.
x

Heide said...

Beautiful work, love the paper piecing. Great job! Hugs, Heide

Pat said...

Sweet card, Linda-love that image from Sammi Stamps. I found your blog on the Outlawz and am your newest Follower.